Mofo Jones Art/Photo Exhibition (the experimental show) - The College of Mount Saint Vincent -LIVE PAINTING w/ PESU(ol soulz)

OK, so my man Jeffrey Dessources aka "Mofo Jones" is a student, organizer, emcee, poet, stylaholic type cat' that put a nice show together at The College of Mount Saint Vincent in the BX. Pesu(ol soulz) and myself actually illustrated Haiku's selected from his book "Haiku From The Home Of Reverend Mofo Jones"... We rocked one prior to the event and I lost the photos from the studio session so check it out!

No Joke - this cat' must have freestyled for 47min. lol | but he (does) have flow...props given, dancin' with two dirty painter dudes behind him. lol



My Haiku - Where's Waldo? He's at the liquor store bodega fried chicken gun shop. - Did I paint it? lol , let me know... I have to get Pesu's Haiku(will repost)

Comments