Painting - Walk with no fears "a traveler"
John Coltrane "Favorite Things" on repeat.

Silence of night/concentration

Here's my start....just trying to make room in my head so no references really just my idea translated to lines and color. I begin with a pathway leading into a labrynth of trees, buildings, mountains, speakers, and stuff... If you have ever seen my painting "The Alchemist" this will be in the same family.

Where do we look to find answers,
Do we look to ourselves for the right or wrong things to do and not do,
Or do our questions come with immediate answers we must agree or disagree with,
I count on the universe to decide for me,
The mornings I wake,
The nights I rest, this clock continues to twist it's gears in 360,
We allow ourselves to get stuck do to fear or uncertainty,
Well, if I feel certain that life has something more to offer I shall WALK WITH NO FEAR,
I should know that the decisions I make are backed with the force of the universe's push for my existence,
Nothing can give us the right answers, in a sense...
In this sense, we must take these right answers,
Grab them by the neck and ride out,
Whether or not the ride is smooth may be left to circumstance,
We look to find answers inside of the questions we erect from our past,
And inside of me lies the future directly connected to my present,
This all happens with great purpose and reasoning,
Reasoning that the answers have yet to uncover,
I just continue...
Silence of night/concentration

Here's my start....just trying to make room in my head so no references really just my idea translated to lines and color. I begin with a pathway leading into a labrynth of trees, buildings, mountains, speakers, and stuff... If you have ever seen my painting "The Alchemist" this will be in the same family.

Where do we look to find answers,
Do we look to ourselves for the right or wrong things to do and not do,
Or do our questions come with immediate answers we must agree or disagree with,
I count on the universe to decide for me,
The mornings I wake,
The nights I rest, this clock continues to twist it's gears in 360,
We allow ourselves to get stuck do to fear or uncertainty,
Well, if I feel certain that life has something more to offer I shall WALK WITH NO FEAR,
I should know that the decisions I make are backed with the force of the universe's push for my existence,
Nothing can give us the right answers, in a sense...
In this sense, we must take these right answers,
Grab them by the neck and ride out,
Whether or not the ride is smooth may be left to circumstance,
We look to find answers inside of the questions we erect from our past,
And inside of me lies the future directly connected to my present,
This all happens with great purpose and reasoning,
Reasoning that the answers have yet to uncover,
I just continue...


Comments
UPstanding.