In The Beginning - a famous negro artist - Homebase

So i'm doing a blog these days and the purpose for this is to bring the world closer to this art I believe so strongly in. Art and dance(bboy'n) are the focal points in my creative direction. Out of all the loves i've developed in this place/universe coming up, these are the tools ive been given along with the responsibility to expose these internal thoughts & ideas ya'dig. I would like to take you into the studio, bring you thru my corner of Brooklyn and explain some of the ingredients that go into my creative process. Please take a look and pass whatever you gain from the experience onto the next. Let's start with Homebase a.k.a The Studio (listening to "illa J"-Yancey Boys) cop that if you don't have it.
MY OLDER BRA' RAMS IN THE LIVIN' ROOM PROLLY DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL.



I WANTED TO PAINT EVERY INCH OF MY SPACE, I JUST FELT LIKE THE MOS HIGH GAVE ME A BLESSING AND THE PAINT TURNED THE WALLS INTO WARM ENERGY, I GO HOME AND REALLY FEEL LIKE I'M ON MY OWN PLANET.

WHEN THE STUDIO ROOM IS EMPTY THIS IS KINDA WHAT THE GALLERY LOOKS LIKE, YO...IF THEY WON'T LET ME IN...I'LL JUST MAKE MY OWN YA'DIG..


Shout to Tekay of LUSSW japan and Sara (saraduboys.com) for the dope flics.

Comments

YO, your place is DOPE.
I feel like its a museum
of the inside of your mind.
I love the energy of it even
if your just chilling you wont
ever get bored in there. I want
to take a field trip there..lol jk

but yeah i bet you would have
painted the couches too if you could
lol

i love it
-PeAcE

Popular Posts