A MESSAGE 2 U - C train' to Manhattan Thoughts.

I woke up this morning and like usual I touched my rosary beads and gave thanks for a new beginning. I guess chasing your dreams can be exhausting... In a world that might not understand you, the one thing you can truly hold onto is the fact that the Universe has been with u since day one. If my family, friends, co-workers, or even the "cool" kids don't seem to get it,... The one thing I can b assured of is the fact that someone or something has been riding this thing out w me since creation. I don't know exactly what it feels like, sounds like, smells like, or even really looks like but I can damn sure feel it. My prayers don't go unanswered, my stomach always gets full, the paint continues to spread in my mind and I continue to wake an open my eyes to my world. I have embrased my calling in art an creation and excepted the task of being what Jean Michel called out to be a "Famous Negro Artist" a child of the highest. I guess I'm expressing this because I just want anyone out there who may read this to know.... No matter what, don't give in to the insecurities of others, don't be judged, don't alter who you are because you see someone else getting there's before you. The thing that we have is 'ourselves' and the knowledge that the Universe is working sincerely for us specifically. This has been one of the hardest year starts I've had to endure but deep down in my heart I know "The harder the struggle, the closer we get to the realization of our hopes and dreams". Have a "dope" week 'partypeople' out there, be yourself more than ever this week an see how it feels. Listen to your favorite songs, listen to your heart give you the correct answers, and don't worry about nothin'! This is me giving you a Grammy, an Oscar, an Academy award cuz on the real... Everyday we should feel the gratitude of knowing we are truly doin the best we can, for ourselves and for others ya'dig- Ccep (C train) 8:44am -
headphones "fireworks"-Amanda Project

Comments

LICHIBAN said…
word. elevate the spirit
I'm feelin you son! Especially the part about altering yourself because you see others getting ahead. Never alter ever.

Chay$
(m)2 said…
Very touching. so rare to see a young man being able to express personal out look in life isn such an inspirating dialog. Keep on wrting bro. And it is wonderful to see your art progress forward.
I'm right there with you Chay$. That part hit me too.

Dope words to live by Concep, I'm feelin it!
Anonymous said…
I'm so happy to be apart of your growth in mind body and soul. It's very nice to see you expressing all those feelings that allow you to be the man you are. Please continue to be overwhelmed by your dream because that keeps you going after it harder each day...Peace and love
L said…
see... deep artist dude to the fullest definition right here.

ur thoughts remind me of a book that left me with a similar feeling.

all love & believing con, always.
Tony CNCP said…
Thank you everyone for these shared ideas. So much more to come.

Popular Posts