NEW PAINTING (wow) - Libations 02| 27| 09

I can't even describe how i'm feeling about this new painting. Somehow this is still working and I continue to be surprised. Lastnights piece took about 2hrs, the colors all live well together while creating a heavenly feel...kinda like clouds. The image is a little creation called "The Audio Tree". Thanks goes out to 'G Studios' for snatching this one up Early!


This years goal is to attempt to give the acrylic colors the feel of oil based media. Using brushstrokes and pushing paint around to duplicate the soft feel of workable media makes it come to life. I realize the mixes have to be fast and i'm using white as a blender.


These are some photos I snapped with my cam' but I will be getting some tighter shots' and will post L8tr.

Comments

Anonymous said…
this is amazing as always!!! great job...
eriklyn said…
wow...ur recent pieces r very fantastic...ru dreamin? or am I dreamin?? hmm...its like magic!
L said…
this is DEF an extension of you... *last photo* theres YOU dressed the way you're dressed - hanky, polo, undershirt, pants, shoes - now pan ur eyes to your creation.... ahhhhhhh. buttaHz... flowZ like water. its gorg con!
I see rebirth in this painting...ill.

Chay$
Tony CNCP said…
Hey guys, thank you all for checking out the new work @ WhoisChaytheGreat...Yes oddly enough I do feel as if this represents a certain rebirth. New ideas and fresh emotions.

Popular Posts