Patagonia - Wine & Spirits opening/ live paint set BX

Shout to the homie Sky and his girl Nat' for having me paint their family business (Patagonia) liquor store opening. The family's roots are dipped in the fluid culture of South America so I wanted to paint something flowing, vibrant and reminiscent of the contours the land offers. I was happy with this hr or so painting and made some new friends as well.




My two new little homies, where feeling the painting so hard they went and drew me some pictures. The first one looks kinda like a ? Hmmmmm, I have to take this one to my anylist but it reads "for you" Dope! The second one by the princess was actually a nice lil' fast sketch of like this flower looking thing/car idonno? But I respect the gangsta of it lol. Gotta luv the "Hey young world, The world is yours" Status... Ching!

Comments

Anonymous said…
nice sweater!
L said…
i'll take a sparkling red wine puh'lease. ha!

paintin' is dope (as usual), feels "pretty" almost, reminds me of those twirly thingys you shoot up into the sky and then watch come down.
Earth Fairy said…
so we jus gon' throw hats on our head to cover up the undone-ness, hmm?

nah broham, i'm messing witcha! feelin the last painting though...

Popular Posts