Sketches - Fernando Mora



So I just introduced the big homie Fernando M. a few post ago in my blog. As said earlier, Mora is new to the big city imported from PR and we have really been grinding it out coming up with new ideas and concepts to tackle the art scene from another angle. I asked if he'd help me out with a work assignment and he banged out some really dope sketches at the Doe-Joe. Here are the starts, i'll mos def repost something new once a splash of photoshop hits them. Also in the works, some paintings but I have to say,...trying to organize a few other areas of my life right now has me all over the place. I walked into the studio today and felt a good vibe, a new vibe so let's see how this turns out. Checkout more of Fernando Mora by clicking seven words behind this one.

Comments

Ms.Sunshyne said…
If this is for what i think its for then this is going to be hott...i can't wait to see what happens in photoshop....

Popular Posts