Timeless - For Those Searching For Something.




Timeless, the endless days we headphone bop through the ultraviolet of spirit,
The candy that lasts an entire train ride traveling past lavender flamingos,...
I guess looking up and remembering the sky,... comes far and few in-between,
I woke up to 48 lines of light bleeding threw my blinds,
Took a deep breathe and new the Universe was looking at me,
We do our fly'est moonwalk through the streets and congregate with kings and Queens,
The blessing is inside the mind next to that favorite mixtape,
Beneith the heaviest blanket, Untop the shiniest Elephant,
Thankful should be the first word,...often the last,
But in such a timeless world we have the ability to play, laugh, dance, think,
I cry for all of these, while living them out,
While challenging time...I find my thoughts to be kinda...Timeless

Comments

Popular Posts