10 Things

I read my horoscope today and it made me think of this, I wrote like a week ago but never posted. The horoscope basically was like, you like to give advise and not take your own...so here is my ten point list to myself right now. Trust' I got like a "Hundred" point list but this is the short of it...

1.Paint- the future
2.Travel- to places you have already been in your mind
3.Think- when the world doesn't want you to
4.Project- positivity in dark situations
5.Motivate- others as they will motivate you back
6.Expand- on the ideas,goals, and dreams you create for yourself
7.Progress- each day even if it's at a snails pace
8.Create- oportunnities by simply being prepared
9.listen- instead of always being the one who speaks
10.Give- thanks because we ain't never promised tomorrow

Paint,Travel,Think,Project,Motivate,Expand,Progress,Create,Listen,Give.

Comments

Popular Posts