Kenneth Beatrice Clothing - Chels' Ravanell

KB clothing click image:

Below checkout my Cousin Chels' stylin' on'em in Charleston SC. Since we have been kids, fashion, art, dance, hooping have been our escape route. Of course I went the dance direction cuz his crossover is way better than mine, but in the clip you see how he put's his swag together with a new and upcoming line project in development called "Kenneth Beatrice Clothing". The line name is actually our Uncle's and carries all types of deep meaning. Along with friend and business partner Jonathan Bray, Chels' plans on making the brand a new standard for men's style and lifestyle. We have always shared a passion for the garments of Ralph Lauren, functionality and marketing of Nike etc. so design concepts going into KB will encompass quality along with function. As developments arise I will be sure to keep everyone posted. Checkout the website for more info and look for collaborative between Chels, myself, and Jonathan in the very near future.

Comments

Unknown said…
His style is quite impressive.

If I were a guy, I'd take pointers. :)
Tony CNCP said…
@ Oh Captain, My Captain - LOL yeah, he taught me a lot...I owe him a few coins for swag' ness.

Popular Posts