Sunday In The Studio- THE WORLD IS A PLAYGROUND.



looking through the glass I see so much...
it looks like fun, glitter, light & shinyness,
on the other side of the thickness I place myself,
I envision this fun, this place, this time, and hope,
yet on my side of the glass exists something that the other side doesn't have,
my side has it's dirt, it's grime, and it's repetition but a certain reality,
reality that makes it the place to be,
reality that the other side admires,
as i look through the glass and hope,
someone on the other side looks at my fun, glitter, light & shinyness,
They envision my fun place, this time, and they hope...

Comments

Miss Holly said…
u are very blessed with some artistic skills man. wow. very impressed with with your style. stay up. god bless
Tony CNCP said…
@ Miss Holly maad thanks! I truly appreciate the luv on the page, keeps me at this...

Popular Posts