SC visit+2010

Spent some time with my cousin Chel's  out in the SC for the holidays.  He continues to work and push towards the launch of his clothing Kenneth Beatrice...The line is inspired by our lives in the Low Country and the name comes from Uncle Kenneth who's unfortunate passing has sparked a movement orchestrated by Chel' s love for fashion and the changing of peasants to Kings.  I learn from my cousin everyday that no matter where we are it is our duty to be unique, be Kings in our own vision and continue to create things that separate us from the masses that give in to the media, ordinary redundant life, a search for survival by using the keys and gifts the Most High has blessed us with...We did a KB photoshoot while I was down and I will Mos Def post the flics when I get them+++

Comments

Popular Posts